Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ok, So Here We Go!




Ok, so I think I have got phase one of the "Snow Update" blog well on its way. Thanks to Shell telling me how to invite all of us to be able to post. I am still needing a few e-mails from some family but all in all we are on our way. Kind of excited about this so please humor me!

I had to scan some pictures of Meg for her final chior concert so I thought in honor of those 3 "little girls" graduating from High School this year I thought I would post this cute pic. I would love to see a pic of Callyn and Jess too. Kind of fun.

Meg's ceremony is May 26th, then we are headed up to Logan for my nephew's wedding on June 1st. We are going to catch Jessica's graduation on the 2nd. Hope we can catch up with some of you then! Maybe we will be able to love on our 2 baby nieces who are almost here! CANNOT WAIT!

I have heard from Red and Shell about this blog and both had a few questions about what or what not to post. I think you can feel free to post anything. Mostly exciting news, milestones and upcoming events. Or just plug your own blog, tell us to go check it out! Whatever works for you.

I will be posting about the reunion coming up next year. Having a hard time deciding on where to have it! Any suggestions?

Love you all~ Amie

No comments:

Post a Comment