I don't have anything to blog about...just excited that its up and running. This part of the Snow family met up with the Olsen clan and G&G Snow at the Bee's game tonight. It was a little cold...okay a lot cold...but fun was had by all, right?
Here's a video of little Jesse. All the little ones got balloons and his was a sword & a belt the sword goes into. (I don't know what its called) Its just a peak of the action we got to experience with my special nephew.
Good music, good company...bad weather. But we were all good sports and made it to the 7th inning! :) I don't even know who ended up winning!! But we made it back to my house to see the end of the Jazz game.
Thanks Holland for the tickets and thanks to Lori for giving us something to celebrate together. Lori, you should be extremely proud of yourself - you're amazing, congratulations on your graduation.
I'm looking forward to more posts, pics and video! So get going Snow fam!!
Love you all!!
RED
Woo hoo! Great post Red! I am glad you guys got together to celebrate! I am so amazed at Lori too, congrats! Love you!
ReplyDeletethanks for the post - It meant a lot to me to have everyone at the game. It was cold and you all were good sports to stay until the stretch. Bret, Lori, Faye, Arti, Holland and I stayed until the end - we lost by one. But is was sooo fun for me. Thanks to all those who attended. xoxo
ReplyDelete